Spirit

This is the board for discussions on all things Spiritual. Feel free to join in on a topic, start a topic for discussion, or just ask a question.
Forum rules
Tracey

Spirit

Postby Tracey » Sat May 14, 2016 5:58 pm

Hi I am trying to follow a spiritual path whilst living in a cut throat world. I would be interested in talking to any others (in Britain) trying to follow a spiritual path too.

SRVooDoo

Re: Spirit

Postby SRVooDoo » Sat May 14, 2016 5:59 pm

Peace, Love & Good Happiness Stuff :D

Faerydae

Postby Faerydae » Sat May 14, 2016 6:01 pm

Hi Tracy

I live in the UK and I'm walking the path but it can be long and a bit tricky sometimes, still you go where it takes you. I have foudn the hardest thing soemtimes are the peopel round you, at best Im considered flaky, at worse I have been informed I'm a devil worshipper! :shock:

Robin

Postby Robin » Sat May 14, 2016 6:02 pm

Hi All,

Ah, yes, the people! I have found that the further down the Path you travel, the more you realise just how pre-conditioned and sheltered people are. It is as if they are children scared of anything different, scared of what they hear, so they ridicule, belittle and dismiss it in some modern-day equivalent of a witch-hunt. The modern world and society appears to have created generations of drones whose sole purpose is to work, pay taxes, follow the rules and then die. In between, they are allowed to have a few days recreation here and there, as they fool themselves into thinking that it's a life they are living, and then it's back under the lash of their masters. Slavery never ended; it just has better pay and conditions, now!

The Spiritual-Path is not easy, as it breaks away from the conditioning, and asks the questions that the establishment would rather you not ask. There have been many programmes on television that supposedly 'investigate' spirituality and psychic abilities, but they always seem to de-bunk it's existence. And there appears to be a running joke about the accuracy of astrology and how it's nonsense. Even popular culture TV programmes have belittled astrology and spirituality; one episode of 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' actively speaks of a belief in God and following of astrology as backward and primitive. And why is this? Control. If there are such things as psychic abilities, astrology and paranormal activities, then this would indicate the existence of a God or higher power. But the establishment doesn't want you to believe that there is a God or higher power, because then it would lose its control over the populace. They want everyone to believe that the Government is the highest power and the highest authority. And if astrology is such nonsense, why do these same authoritarians practice and use astrology to guide their decisions?

The Path is certainly not easy, but keep going all who travel upon it - and good luck!

Return to “Spiritual-Path.com Forum”