Spring Equinox

This is the board for discussions on all things Spiritual. Feel free to join in on a topic, start a topic for discussion, or just ask a question.
Fantail

Spring Equinox

Postby Fantail » Sat May 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Has anyone else felt strange effects from the recent spring equinox?

SRVooDoo

Re: Spring Equinox

Postby SRVooDoo » Sat May 14, 2016 5:05 pm

There were a few days about a month ago where I felt that the entire Cosmos was swirling around me. There were many coincidances & spiritual things going on. It was definately a time for reflection.
I learned about "Midwayers" who are here to guide us like angels.
I think it was during the Full Moon in March
Peace, Love & Good Happiness Stuff :D

namaste_1_61803399

Re: Spring Equinox

Postby namaste_1_61803399 » Sat May 14, 2016 5:06 pm

We had extremely cold weather here in the South at the first of May, and this coincided with an article in the local newspaper about the "discovery" of a new planet 5x the size of Jupiter. I am reading the 12th Planet by Zecheria Sitchen, and in light of the Sumerian and Akkadian tablets that were unearthed showing the path of "Planet X", it really got me curious. The spiritual aspect of things seems to have really gone into overdrive, especially with the changing of the gaurd in Rome and other recent happenings. I would dare say this is one of the most exciting times and desperate times in the history of this dimension.
"Though a man may conquer a thousand times a thousand men on the field of battle, the noblest victor is he who conquers himself." Dhammapada 103

Return to “Spiritual-Path.com Forum”