423 and 23 Every Day for Years

This is the board for discussions on all things Spiritual. Feel free to join in on a topic, start a topic for discussion, or just ask a question.
Mae Jane
423 and 23 Every Day for Years

Post by Mae Jane » Sat May 14, 2016 5:14 pm

so, i was born at 4:23 pm on jan 18th 1984, for my entire life I have noticed the numbers 423 everywhere, every variation, but mostly i see the number 23 everywhere, it's not much 32, unless paired with 4, but usually 23, either in time, text, life, etc..but the numbers appear to me multiple times a day sometimes ranging from 5-10 times a day, and has been more persistent starting last year. I have tried researching the number 23 and have found mixed answers, if any at all. I am not sure if I'm being told something or not, but everytime i notice the numbers i immediately feel confused with joy or concern and like i am being told something, but i just have no idea what, i don't feel that the numbers are bad, but more personal, as my special numbers that essentially are guiding my destiny, but i'm worried that i'm missing something important from these numbers, it can't be coincidence that i see the numbers that often, even family and friends have commented how the numbers seem to be attracted to me. i laugh and joke that i should play the lottery with the numbers, but thats only three, i would need more numbers than that, and those i don't know. i think it is coincidence though that there's a new movie coming out about the number 23, and i don't feel that the number is as evil as it is portrayed in the movie haha, but like i said, i feel that the numbers are personal, and only hold their meaning with me specifically, but i am unsure as to how i can unlock their meanings. literally, i feel haunted by these numbers, but in a bittersweet way. Any advice or suggestions? Thanks,

Mae Jane